UPSESSB PGT Result 2021 – PC : My Result Plus
The Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board on Friday, 8 October 2021 declared the results for the remaining 11 subjects of Lecturer (PGT) 2021 in aided secondary schools. A total of 23 subjects were organized on 17 and 18 August. The selection board had released the results of 12 subjects on September 24 and the interview schedule on September 25.
Results for the remaining 11 subjects – Civics, Geography, Sociology, Economics, History, Hindi, Agriculture, Pedagogy, Physical Education, Commerce and Music – were also announced on Friday, October 8. The interview schedule for these subjects will also be released soon. The interview is likely to be held from October 21 as the schedule up to 20 has already been released. Candidates who had participated in the UPSESSB PGT Recruitment Exam 2021 can check their result by visiting the official website of UPSESSB- www.upsessb.org.
UPSESSB Result 2021: How to download
- Visit the official website of UPSESB upsessb.org.
- A homepage will appear on the screen, click on the link which mentions, “Written Test Result (Advertisement No. 02/2021 PGT)*
- The result will be available in PDF format.
- Candidates have to click on the desired subject for which they want to download the result. After this, the result will appear on the screen.
- Download and keep a printout of the result for future reference.
Deputy Secretary Naval Kishor has announced that no request for re-evaluation will be accepted with respect to the final answer series. 32744 for 183 seats in Civics, 24610 for 258 seats in Geography, 37359 for 78 posts in Sociology, 24692 against 171 in Economics, 45647 for 90 seats in History, 54270 for 410 posts in Hindi, Agriculture, Pedagogy 9176 applications were received for 38 posts, 16848 for 30 seats, 2602 for 13 posts of physical education, 21206 for 45 vacancies of commerce and 1375 for 9 posts of music singing. Candidates can visit the official website for more updates related to UPSESSB Result 2021.
Related Articles on the results