SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021 – PC : Amar Ujala
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF and CISF Exam 2019. The candidates who are eligible for the medical examination can download their admit card from the regional website of Staff Selection. Commission (SSC).
The commission will conduct the medical examination from 18th to 30th October 2021 at various examination centres. Candidates can download the admit card by using their name, roll number and registration number on the login page available on the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021: How to Download Admit Card
- Visit the official website of SSC ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link named ‘Status/Download Call Letter’ for Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and CISF Examination-2019 – Conduct of Detailed Medical Examination (DME) to be held from 18/10/ . 2021 to 30/10/2021′.
- Candidates can download the admit card from any of these options. i.e. registration number and date of birth, roll number and date of birth, name, father’s name and date of birth.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download SSC CPO SI DME Admit Card 2021 and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
Candidates should note that the admit cards for Northern Zone, Western Zone, MP Sub Zone, North Eastern Zone, KKR Zone, NWR Zone and Central Zone have been published on the official website. Admit cards for the remaining regions will be published soon. The candidates appearing for the exam must have an identity card issued by the government. For more such information, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
Related Articles on admit card