MHT CET 2022: Registrations for MBA and MMS end today
– PC : My Result Plus
MHT CET 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra is about to conclude the registration process for Maharashtra CET 2022 (MHT CET 2022) today on May 11. Candidates who are still unregistered for the exam can log on to the official website of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra at cetcell.mahacet.org to fill the application form.
MHT CET 2022: Important dates for MBA exam
|S.No.||MAH CET 2022 Events||MAH CET Dates 2022|
|1.||MAH CET MBA/MMS CET registration start||March 17, 2022|
|2.||MAH MBA/MMS CET last date||May 1, 2022|
|3.||MAH CET MBA/MMS CET exam||August 23, August 24 and August 25, 2022|
|5.||MAH CET Admit card||To be announced|
MHT CET 2022: Eligibility criteria to apply for MBA and MMS course
The candidates who are willing to apply for MHT CET 2022 to enroll into MBA courses should have passed a 3 years bachelor’s degree from a university recognised by UGC. The general category candidates should have secured 50% marks in their qualifying examination, while the criteria is set at 45% for the reserved category candidates.
MHT CET 2022: Application fee
|MAH CET 2022||Fee|
|For general category candidates from Maharashtra and outside the state||Rs 1000/|
|For reserved category candidates||Rs 800/|
MHT CET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates who wish to apply for MHT CET 2022 for admission to MBA and MMS courses must follow the simple steps mentioned herewith.
- Log on to the official website of Maharashtra CET at cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Under the Postgraduate courses tab, click on the option that reads ‘MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2022’.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Register yourself on the website or login if already registered.
- Proceed to fill the application form details.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the details.