UPSC CSE Exam Day Guidelines
– PC : My Result Plus
The admit card for Civil Services Prelims 2022 has been issued by the Union Public service commission (UPSC). Candidates who have registered for the CSE (Prelims) 2022 can download their e-admit card from the official website of the UPSC at upsc.gov.in. In order to download the UPSC admit card 2022, candidates would be required to enter the details such as registered id/ roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
Along with the admit card, the UPSC has also issued the exam day instructions on its official site to which students would be required to strictly adhere. The Commission will conduct the UPSC Civil Services, Indian Forest Services (Preliminary) examination following the Covid guidelines. Through this article we are sharing some major instructions for the exam day in the form of Do’s and Don’ts which have been published by the Commission.
UPSC Civil Services, IFS (Prelims) Exam 2022 Do’s and Don’ts
Things to Do:
- Candidates are advised to check the details mentioned on the e-admit card. In case, any discrepancies are found, reach UPSC Helpline immediately.
- Candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card to get entry to the examination hall.
- Entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the schedule commencement of the Examination i.e. 09:20 AM for the Forenoon Session and 02:20 PM for the Afternoon Session.
- Wearing of mask/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/ face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- The candidates may carry his/her own hand sanitiser (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates are required to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Hall.
Things Not to Do:
- Candidates should note that they will not be allowed to enter the Examination Venue after the due time.
- While filling the OMR sheet, one should avoid any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in the answer sheet otherwise, the answer sheet will be rejected.
- If a candidate is found in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment etc., his/ her candidature will be cancelled including ban from future Examinations.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/ costly items and bags to the Examination Venue, as safekeeping of the same cannot be assured
- Candidates are suggested to fill OMR sheet carefully as there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked.
- Answers other than those marked by Black Ball Point Pen will not be evaluated.
Related Articles on Admit Card