NIOS Public Exam 2022 – PC : My Result Plus
The registration process for the NIOS Public Examination 2022 April session has been started by the National Institute of Open Schooling. Candidates who wish to register for Secondary (Class 10) and Senior Secondary (Class 12) can apply from the official website- nios.ac.in. Candidates have been allotted time till January 31 to complete the registration process.
Candidates registering for the October-November Exam 2021 should note that they are allowed to register from January 16 to January 31, 2022. Candidates will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 250 per subject. Also, an additional fee of Rs 120 will be charged for subjects including both theory and practical papers. To proceed with the registration process candidates need to enter their enrollment number on the login page. More details can now be found on the official website.
NIOS Public Exam 2022: Steps to Apply
To register for class 10th or 12th April 2022 session candidates must follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of NIOS at sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- On the homepage, go to the Headers section. Then click on the Exam & Result link and select the Examination (Class 10 or 12) from the drop-down menu.
- A login page will appear on the screen, enter enrollment number and click on submit button.
- Proceed to fill the application form and pay the examination fee.
- Review the form and click on the submit button.
- Download and keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
As per the official notification, candidates will be charged Rs 50 as transaction fee. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more related details and updates.