NEET SS 2021 – PC: My Result Plus
The registration window for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super-Specialty, NEET SS 2021 will close today, November 22. The National Board of Education is all set to conduct the entrance exam on 10th January. Candidates who are willing to apply for NEET SS 2021 can visit the official website nbe.edu.in for registration.
The board is conducting the examination for the academic year 2021-22. On November 1, NBE reopened the registration for NEET SS 2021. Candidates can get more details from the official website.
NEET SS 2021: Important Dates
- Application window reopened – 1 November 2021
- Last date for submission of application – 22 November 2021
- Application editing window to open – 1st December 2021
- Application correction window to close- 7 December 2021
- Issuance of NEET SS admit card – 3 January 2022
- NEET SS 2021- 10 January 2022
NEET SS 2021: How to register
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to register for NEET SS 2021.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of NBE at nbe.edu.in.
- A homepage will appear on the screen, find and click on the link named ‘NEET SS Registration’.
- On the login page, enter the login details and click on the submit button.
- Fill the application form with the required details and upload the required documents. Then complete the application fee payment and click on submit button.
- Download and keep a copy of the confirmation page for future use.
NBE will release the admit card for NEET SS 2021 on January 3, 2022. Candidates will be able to correct the application form of NEET SS 2021 from 1st to 7th December. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more detailed information and updates regarding NEET SS 2021.