JEE Main Session 2 Exam Guideline
– PC : My Result Plus
The Joint Entrance Examination for Session 2 Will Commence tomorrow, July 25. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct this session for B.E and B.Tech courses and the examination will be conducted in 10 shifts. The NTA also released an updated examination guideline regarding the JEE Main Session 2. Candidates who have successfully applied for the JEE Main can check the examination guidelines by visiting the official website @jeemain.nta.ac.in
Earlier theJEE main session 2 was scheduled on 21st July but it was later deferred to 25th July. Along with the Examination rescheduling Notice NTA has announced the Admit Card releasing dates on 21st July. Candidates who have not yet downloaded the admit card can do so by visiting the official website.
JEE Main Session 2: Examination Guidelines
Here is the list of Prohibited Items during the JEE mains Examination
- All types of electronic devices
- No Stationary/Paper will be allowed while entering the Examination Centre
- Candidates will not be allowed a Pencil box/instrument/geometry box
- No Purse/wallet/handbag will be allowed
- Mobile phone/earphone/microphone/pager will be considered Unfair Means
- The metallic item that could the Metal Detector
- Camera/tape recorders are Strictly Prohibited
JEE Main Session 2: Additional Instruction
- Students should carry the printout of the JEE Main admit card 2022, along with valid ID proof at the exam centre.
- Candidates with a medical condition of diabetes will be allowed to carry eatables inside the exam hall such as sugar tablets/fruits and transparent water bottles.
- Students will have to report to the examination centre prior to the commencement of the examination. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre after the examination commences and neither will they be allowed leave before it ends.
- Candidates are required to wear half sleeve shirts. Baggy clothes will not be allowed. Candidates with religious obligations have to report to the centre 1 hour prior to the commencement of examination.
- Rough sheets will be provided by the authorities at the exam centre