DU Admission 2021 – PC: My Result Plus
Delhi University has started the admission process under the second cutoff list from today. These admissions are being made for undergraduate courses in various colleges of the university. Students will have to register by visiting the official website of Delhi University at du.ac.in or entry.uod.ac.in and upload their required documents for verification. The admission process will continue till October 13.
Before registering, students should prepare all their documents thoroughly and select the best four colleges after looking at the cutoff of colleges.
Know which documents will be required for the admission process
- 10th class pass certificate with date of birth and name of family members.
- 12th marksheet.
- ID proof.
- SC, ST, OBC, EWS, CW, KM certificate if required.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate (in the name of the applicant) if required.
- Certificate of ECA and Sports Quota if required.
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature.
DU Admission 2021: How to register
- Select the college and course of your choice based on the cutoff.
- Visit the official website of Delhi University And log in to the Candidate Dashboard.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the fee to confirm the admission.
Applicants who had applied for admission in the first cutoff and not paid the fees. If now they want to change the college of their choice then they have to cancel their old application and apply for the new one. Along with this, they will also have to choose their college and course. Those whose admission was confirmed by the colleges, and want to cancel their admission, then they have to pay a cancellation fee of Rs.1000.
Delhi University had released the second cutoff list on 9 October. This time the cutoff has seen a decrease of 0.5 percent and 1 percent from the last time. The university has told that this time it will release its five cut-off list. Let us tell you that there are 70 thousand seats in undergraduate courses of various colleges under Delhi University, out of which 36,130 have taken admission.
Related Articles upon entry