UGC NET 2021 – PC: My Result Plus
University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test, UGC NET 2021 will be conducted by National Testing Agency, NTA. The exam has started from November 20 and will end on December 5. The exam is being conducted in various exam centers across the country. Candidates who are going to appear for UGC NET 2021 should visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in to get more details.
The agency has already released the admit card for the candidates who appeared for the exam on November 20 and 21 and who will appear for UGC NET 2021 on November 23 and 24. Candidates are advised to download the admit card as soon as possible. The agency has not yet released the admit card for the exam in the remaining days. Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried on the day of examination along with a valid identity card. Below we have mentioned the dos and don’ts for the exam day.
UGC NET 2021: What to do
- Keep the admit card ready: Candidates should print a copy of UGC NET Admit Card 2021 to appear in the exam. Admit card is a mandatory document on the day of examination.
- Carry Identity Card: Candidates must carry a valid government authorized identity card to the examination hall. Identity Card can be Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.
- Exam Preparation: Candidates are advised to give mock tests and solve previous years question papers. This will help the candidates to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Arrive early at the exam venue: Candidates are suggested to reach the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination. This will help the candidate to stay safe from last minute hassles.
- COVID-19 Manifesto: Candidates have to fill the COVID-19 declaration form which should be submitted to the examination authorities. Candidates having COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
UGC NET 2021: What to do
- Don’t prepare late: Candidates are suggested not to start preparing for any exam subject on the last week of the exam or on the day of the exam. It is suggested to revise the topics already done for the candidates preparing for UGC NET 2021
- Do not carry electronic gadgets: Candidates should not carry any electronic gadget like mobile phone, bluetooth or any other communication device in the examination hall. If found, the examination authority can cancel the candidature.
- Do not engage in any inappropriate behavior: Candidates are advised not to indulge in any kind of cheating or unfair activities during the examination. This can cause serious problems for them.
- Do not use social media while preparing: Candidates are advised not to use social media much. This may affect the preparation for the exam as the candidate will be busy on social media platforms most of the time.
- Do not eat junk food: Candidates are advised not to eat junk food. By doing so, candidates may fall ill which will not allow them to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to eat only healthy foods.