SBI PO Recruitment 2021 – PC: My Result Plus
State Bank of India (SBI) is conducting the application process for Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2021. Applications are invited to fill 2,056 vacancies in state-run banks under advertisement no. CRPD/PO/2021-22/18. All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment drive through the official website sbi.co.in.
The application process for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 was started on 05 October. The candidates who are interested for the mentioned post can visit the official website and apply online till October 25, 2021. SBI PO Preliminary exam is scheduled to be held in November. / December 2021.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting of Online Application: October 05, 2021
- Last date to fill online application: October 25, 2021
- Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Fee: 05 October to 25 October 2021
- Download Call Letter for Online Preliminary Exam: 1st/2nd week from November 2021
- Online Preliminary Exam: November/December 2021
- Result of Online Preliminary Exam: December 2021
- Download Call Letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd/3rd week from December 2021
- SBI PO 2021 Online Main Exam: December 2021
- Declaration of Main Exam Result: January 2022
- Download Call Letter for Group Exercise & Interview: After 1st/2nd week of February 2022
- Conducting Group Exercises and Interviews: After 1st/2nd week of February 2022
- Declaration of Final Result: February/March 2022
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Post Name: Fitter –
Number of posts – 2056
pay scale – Basic Pay Rs. 41,960/- (Rs.36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840)
Category Wise Vacancy Details
general – 810
EWS – 200
OBC – 540
scheduled caste – 300
scheduled tribe – 150
ld – 20
we – 21
Hi – 56
day – 29
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the post must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Candidates who are in final year of graduation can also apply.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2021)The minimum age limit of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum 30 years. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General, OBC Candidates: Rupee. 750/-
- SC, ST Candidates: Rupee. 0/-
how to apply: All interested candidates may apply online through SBI official website sbi.co.in from 05 to 25 October 2021.
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2021: Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in three exhaustive processes. i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Group Exercises & Interview.
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification: sbi.co.in