JIPMAT 2022: Registrations Begin
– PC : My Result Plus
JIPMAT 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA), the official examination conducting body for Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test 2022 (JIPMAT 2022), has initiated the application process for the same. Candidates willing to apply for the exam can log on to the official website of JIPMAT at jipmat.nta.ac.in and can complete the registration process for the exam. Notably, the deadline to apply for the exam is June 9, 2022.
JIPMAT 2022: Important Dates
|Online Application Forms||May 10, 2022 to June 9, 2022 (5:00 pm)|
|Last date for submission of Examination fee||June 10, 2022 (11:50 pm)|
|Exam Date||July 3, 2022|
JIPMAT 2022: Application fee
The general and OBC-NCL male category candidates will be charged Rs 2,000 as the application fee. Meanwhile, the general and OBC-NCL female candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,000 as the application fee.
The EWS, SC, ST, transgender and PwD category candidates will have to pay Rs 1,000 to apply for the exam.
JIPMAT 2022: Exam date
The JIPMAT 2022 exam will be held as a Computer-based test (CBT) on July 3, 2022. The exam will commence at 3 pm to continue till 5:30 pm.
JIPMAT 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates desirous of applying for JIPMAT 2022 exam must follow the simple steps mentioned herewith.
- Go to the official website of JIPMAT at jipmat.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘JIPMAT 2022 New Registration’ flashing on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website and login through the generated credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill in the application form and pay the required application fee amount in the online mode.
- Submit the form details and obtain a printout of the same for future references.